Under specific conditions listed below, the SIOG Auspices Committee may grant auspices, i.e. the use of its logo, for meetings (congresses, symposia, courses, etc.) falling into the scope of SIOG's activities.
SIOG auspices may be granted provided:
- The Auspices Committee agrees with the programme of the event
- SIOG members get a 20% discount on registration fees
- Information on SIOG is displayed during the meeting
- A 500 word report with 4 pictures is sent within one week of meeting end. This report should highlight the key messages of the event
- Unless mutually agreed by both parties, the event does not entail any financial obligation for SIOG
In counterpart, SIOG will:
- advertise the meeting/post programme on its website www.siog.org
- when possible, display on its booth, during its annual meeting or other congresses (ASCO, ESMO...) information about the meeting (poster, flyers, etc) provided by the organisers
- post the meeting report on its website www.siog.org
Requests for auspices should be addressed by email to SIOG:
along with the meeting programme.
View the list of current meetings under the SIOG Auspices.